Would you like your school to order music from KT Percussion?
We understand that many teachers don’t wish to pay themselves for sheet music over the internet, and they would rather that their school pay via their traditional ordering systems of order forms and cheques.
That is fine – we have put in a system that will allow us to cater for this need, however obviously you can’t have the instant access that you can if you choose to pay via our secure ordering system via credit card.
We are based in Australia, however we accept payment in four currencies for school orders – USD, GBP, AUD and EUR.
Firstly, click here to download our pdf school order price list, which contains prices in all currencies for both digital copies and printed copies. The price listed for printed copies includes shipping
- KT Percussion School order Price List – Australian Dollars (AUD)
- KT Percussion School order Price List – United States Dollars (USD)
- KT Percussion School order Price List – Great Britain Pound (GBP)
- KT Percussion School order Price List – Euro (EUR)
We add one International Cheque Handling fee to each order to cover our cost of banking international cheques – which currently is $20 USD, £10.50 GBP, €11.50 EUR.
Then FAX your official school order form clearly stating the title of the piece (s) or packages you wish to purchase, and specifying printed or digital copies.
Fax the order form to:
The Fun Music Company
- Fax (international): 618 8377 5629
- Fax (in Australia): (08) 8377 5629